<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006


Today will be a busy day for me so I wanted to get to my posting early. I am taking my brother to a doctor appointment so that my mom can have some time working toward our upcoming beach trip. Also, I have an appointment myself later in the day as well as some county paperwork to complete. (I love jumping though all these hoops...not)
Anyhoo, my work with unfinished projects is proving effective in my knitting attitude's recent downturn. I am feeling better about projects and yarn in general, and think that I may visit a yarn shop in our vacation area sometime during our week-long retreat. Hopefully, I will have more knitting time than usual. I'll have to get back to you on that. (must remember to bring my camera) Hopefully, Hal can use his computer down there (he has a wireless card-no service, no posting). I will make an effort to post at least once and bring you pics of the ocean community we will be visiting. Lord knows, I need a break. Ya'll pray for me that I will truely find some much needed relaxation. Ahhh! I can smell that salt air, I really can!

2 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Sounds delightful! You deserve it!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I hope you have a great time!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home