<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Saturday, June 03, 2006


What a weekend. I have spent most of it in my bedroom, trying to convince my DH that I do still want to be married to him (he has a brain injury). This becomes emotionally draining and heartbreaking all at the same time. When he has these episodes, everything else takes a back seat, the kids, my knitting, my blogging....well, you get the idea.

So today, we spent the day working on my livingroom, ripping-up smelly old carpet and replacing it with a nice, clearenced-priced, oriental rug. Please don't ask what possessed me to buy a black rug...I think it had something to do with the idea that it might not show dirt....?

It is pretty, though, isn't it? It's amazing to me how a change like this makes us all feel hopeful. We can do something small to make our lives a little better.

There were a couple of things I wanted to share with you.....

Mason-Dixon had about 50 new versions (work with me, here) of the Ballband dishrag...very interesting color combinations, ladies, inspiring me to try a few color schemes of my own. :o)










Plus, Auntie Ann turned me on to this site and these. I must knit a pair for myself...maybe one for Mom, too. Maybe we can find a nice ball of Meillenweit for them.

But for now, it's just me, all of you, and Mr. Evan Williams.....Skoal.

Ang

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Yay! It's like being famous!

2:34 PM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Hugs to you, Ang -- you sound as though you could use one or two.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home