<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, May 22, 2006


Here is a link for Grumperina's needle case how-to. The whole thing is made very inexpensively with a placemat. Think of the possibilities! Her instructions are precise and have nice pictures to help the process along. Enjoy!

Ang

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

I love this! It is going on my project list!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home