<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: All Pray Together!

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, May 12, 2006

All Pray Together!

Sam has a new audition today in Wilmington, NC for a Feature film. The script is awesome and he is very excited. I need everyone to pray hard! All the other parts have been cast. This is the final part and would be a great one! So everyone wish him luck. I'm so proud!!!
Go Sam!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Good luck to Sam!!!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home