<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: I knit, therefore I am....

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I knit, therefore I am....

As proof of that, there's this...











And more recently, this....


The jaquard print is Trekking XXL. I love the colorway. They are my Dad's Father's Day Socks.

The multi cotton/wool blend for my DH is Regia Cotton Color, and did you notice? I've mastered the two-circular-needle method of knitting socks! I am hoping it will save time as Ms. Bordhi says in her book. She said that knitting on circulars eliminates about 300 pauses at needle interchange....we shall see. I am just glad that my brain didn't melt trying to read the instructions. Moebius aside, and despite what I've heard, she seems like a sane enough person, and very clever, too!;->

I actually transferred this sock-in-progress from double points to the circ's. Seems to be working fine. My kitty, Spike, thinks they look great!



He's 12 years old and still hanging out with us... pretty easy going as kitty's go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home