<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: In case you were wondering....

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

In case you were wondering....


(And I know what you were thinking) I did *not* finish the Baby Bolero for a variety of reasons. In the first place, we had two doctor appointments yesterday from 12pm on. We finished at 3:30. I'm sorry, but I think it would be rude to knit whilst someone is trying to talk to you and your husband about family and issues. Besides, I would have had to keep looking at the pattern and that's no good either. Also, I ran out of yarn. I know, I know....should have bought enough when I purchased it.... One. Skein. is the name of the book. One. Skein. But, no harm, no foul--the yarn shop has more. I saw it when I was there last week looking for an extra ball of sock yarn I'll need later.....
Anyhoo, I did manage to finish one sleeve. That leaves one more sleeve left to do and then the blocking and piecing...piece of cake.

By the way...check out the cute kitty counter at the bottom of my page! I love it! You can find more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home