<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006





Here are the gifs for my project tracker.
I found it here. I am posting these because it's the only way I know to link to them with blogger. Can't see how flickr would work....

Anyhoo, I figure I need this thang considering my short attention span coupled with the variety of project candy available. You know what I mean, right? So, providing I can figure-out this code, it should be up shortly. Wish me luck!!
Ang

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, these gifs are perfect! Thanks so much for sharing the link to where you've found them, I've been looking for something like that for ages!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Those are cute! I wish I could help, but I suck at that! Good Luck!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home