<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: And now for something completely different....

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

And now for something completely different....

So we finally know what happened to all that wool that the Canadian Grey stole from the Harlot. She writes about him here and here. Do you think she will be comforted to know that it was put to good use?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, such cuteness! Thanks for sharing this lovely pic!

1:35 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I think she'll love it! :)

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home