<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Paint My Blog

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Paint My Blog















This is a graph of my blog. This applet does all the work.I think it's really pretty...reminds me of fireworks! I had to do a little finagle-ing to make it work. ie) make a screenshot, copy to paint and save that way. For some reason, I was unable to 'save image as.'

I think it's worth the trouble, though.

Something is wrong with me...I went in the direction of my yarn store yesterday, and didn't have the slightest urge to buy anything! I did regret not having my knitting with me at a unexpected doctor appointment, though, so all is not lost. Maybe if I finish nagging projects, I'll feel more enthusiastic. That is probably all that's needed. We had to cancel our knitting group meeting because of Alberto. Will have to wait 'til next month to knit with friends. I had planned to knit the Mason Dixon Bath Mat, complete with rag ball (I made one from an old sheet - how's that for ingenuity!), I have the yarn and everything, but also have a sweater to knit and the socks to finish. Yep, the backlog is definitely bugging me.

Anyhoo, here's hoping ya'll have a happy Friday and rest of the weekend. Hopefully I'll have some knit pics to share next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Oooh, I just threw away an old sheet! How could I have done that! It would have made a nice bath mat, I'm sure.

I'm approaching the half-way point on my Sonnet body, and began doing i-cord edging at the neck again when I got past the shoulder seam area. I think it'll look good, if I ever get through the eons of this short row-gauge, sport yarn knitting odyssey I have yet to go. I do have a couple of other things to break things up, I want to fix my Shedir's missed cable crossing using the Yarn Harlot's method, I want to swatch for the Celtic Cap by Girl from Auntie, etc. Ultimately I want to make a Rogue cardigan for me, but I feel selfish starting another cardigan for me when I have all sorts of gift knitting that I had decided to do.

If I do the cable repair, I'll take before-and-after pix to post.

Have a good weekend!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home