<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Hydrangeas

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hydrangeas

<----- Hydrangea
The lovely background that I have newly applied to my Angelarae Knits Blog are hydrangeas because I say they are. They are lavender and white and sometimes yellow and I love them. I have two in my back yard and one in my front, and, as I have written here before, no self-respecting southerner would have less than three -ea(pronounced 'eeya') shrubs/trees in their yard. (these include the above-mentioned hydrangea, camelia, gardenia, azalea)


Magnolias, also -ea's, are blooming here in Raleigh, and are as lovely as this one. The flowers of this tree are as large as a supper plate and one in a glass bowl filled with water makes a very nice centerpiece.
<-----Magnolia

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,,,, they all look sooooo pretty!!! Real flowers and site background.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

They look gorgeous!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Very very pretty!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home