<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Warsh Rag Deluxe!

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Warsh Rag Deluxe!

Here is a lovely dish rag I am knitting from the Peaches and Creme yarn label. Love this pattern! Once you go through all the steps once, you can repeat the pattern over and over without referencing the pattern and there are lots of possible variations. You have to love the cost of this cotton yarn, too.... $1.27 at my local Wal-Mart. This one is done on a size 8 needle with a different yarn, TLC Cotton Plus in Sage and White. I believe you can also find this pattern in Mason Dixon Knitting.

Ang Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Oh what a beautiful "warsh" rag! I like the socks too!

I got the background by choosing a template that has a background then changing it. I have used this tutorial to help me figure some of it out: http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp
I'll try to help if you need it. I have messed my site up so many times and gotten back out of it the long way, but got out just the same! lol

1:40 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Followed you here from Knit and Tink. The washrag is looking great. Good job! :)

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home