<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter to everyone!

This is the new skin for my blog. I have finally gotten some work done and it is looking closer to what I wanted. I would like to find a free background image (knitting if possible) to go around the name of my blog. If anyone knows of any graphics I can use, how to insert or where to find, please let me know in comments.

Thanks! Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend:)
Ang

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Thanks, Sandy
I use firefox and it doesn't show up at all there. not sure why, but I'll find out.
Ang

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home