<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: One, two, three, knit, two, three....

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

One, two, three, knit, two, three....

Mother's Day Sock complete and the other one is on the needles...no sweat. I figure if I knit every minute of every day from now 'til Sunday, I should have no trouble finishing the second one. Wouldn't you agree?

Wish me luck! Seriously, any input on how long it should take me to knit one sock using fingering sock yarn w/64 sts. at cast-on and 9 sts./inch? (I can't believe you actually think that I would keep up with my actual knitting time while knitting the first one...I mean, who do you think I am? ) Don't answer that!

Ang Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Great sock! I actually have yet to knit a sock with a heel, but I have some yarn, so I'm ready to tackle that (after I finish the 3 projects I have going now!). What kind of heel do you like on your socks?

9:01 AM  
Blogger Pennie said...

cute socks . . . neat blog too

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home