<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006


Favorite Yarns

In the course of learning to knit and the excitement of coming across different patterns using various yarns, I have added some choice favorites to my ever growing yarn stash. These include, but are not limited to: Berroco's 'Plush,' Cascade's 'Fixation,' and Lionbrand 'Wool-Ease.'
What are some of your favorites? Leave a comment and tell us about them!

1 Comments:

Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

You said: "Leave a comment and tell us about them!"

OK, I will! :)

I love rowan's cashsoft...yummy, yummy yarn!

I'm also a big fan of KnitPick's sock yarn, Dancing, but they're discontinuing it. Dang!

Welcome, fellow Knittyhead!!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home