<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Reader's Corner

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Reader's Corner



Reader's Corner is mine and my husband's weekly hangout in Raleigh. Located on Hillsborough St. near NCSU, this used bookstore has been in business for more than 30 years. They sell used books, DVD's, textbooks, records, and rare books. My husband collects books and whenever he is AWOL, you are looking at his hideout(like I don't know where to find him). The figure you see standing in front of the outdoor bookshelves is him. Outside books are 10 to 25 cents and there is a pay box in the door using the honor system for payment. The staff there are helpful and once they get to know you, will tell you what has come in of interest. There
is also a Reader's Corner in Asheville, NC run by the daughter of Reader's Corner, Raleigh. If you are ever in town and need some reading, look no further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home