<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Pinterest Challenge

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pinterest Challenge






Saw this great idea at the Trendy Treehouse blog. I am going to do this for a couple of weeks and see how it goes.  Should be fun. Details and rules for the challenge are here, along with this nifty button. Mosey on over to my Pinterest Bucket List to see the ideas I'd like to try.  This will be my first project, Squircles!  You can find this pattern here, in case you'd like to give them a try.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hakucho said...

Very pretty! Finding the time to do everything you see on pinterest would be hard, but taking one at a time looks more do-able :) Good luck!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, those are cute! What will you make with them?

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home