<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Vintage Crochet

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Vintage Crochet

Isn't this little guy so cute? We visited Dunn, NC the other day, to put flowers on my Brother's grave. Many of my family members are buried there.  A couple of my Aunts and various cousins still live there, so we stopped to visit my Aunt Jackie on our way home.  I saw this in her bathroom and just had to snap a picture.  It is a toilet paper roll cover. It is fairly old, mid 70's, I believe.  The poor guy is close to losing an eye, but it isn't often I get to see a piece like this, as old as it is and still functioning. Cool.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, he's been guarding the toilet paper for a LONG time!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home