<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Paycheck

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Paycheck


Small, though it is, here's my first paycheck for designing...I'm very excited! I sold one pattern for September and two more in October, so I suppose I'll get my next check in January, as Knit Picks now pays somewhat quarterly vs. monthly. It's nice to be paid for doing something I love so much! Ornamental is a great pattern, too.
Did I mention that I saw my Ornamental Sock Pattern submitted at the NC State Fair? Let me show you.....








I'm not sure what the yarn is here, but she did an excellent job.
And to think I just happened to look at the knitting submissions and anything fiber related I could think of. I can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing other knit or crochet my patterns and enjoy themselves....it's the reason I am doing this. Way to go, Carolyn!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't been here in forever! If it wasn't for Ravelry...congratulations, Angela! You so deserve that check. The socks are beautiful.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home