<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: New Year, New Attitude

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Year, New Attitude

Isn't this ironic.  For years I have lived in  Chaos (can't have anyone over syndrome) and now that I am finally, seriously working to de-clutter, add routines, and organize myself, it seems that my brain does not want to follow suit.  I guess I should not be surprised. Maybe some of you can relate.
Anyhoo, in the spirit of re-organizing and getting things in order, I did a little work with my blog this morning and added a Free Pattern Downloads page (link at sidebar).  Now all my free patterns are available on this page, in pdf format.  Enjoy!
I also realize I have not posted in 2012....sorry about that! I have been working the FLY Lady program and really love it. I am earnestly putting her program into practice, which has diverted me somewhat from my knitting and crocheting.  But as I have added routines and really started to dispose of clutter, I am finding I have much more time for my fiber projects.  So this means I'll be blogging more, knitting and crocheting more, and spinning more.  Could it be I will actually complete the handspun project I have wanted to finish for such a long time? I believe so. The best part is, I finally have peace in my home.  It's been well worth it.  Check out the Fly Lady.  Her website, emails, and resources are all free and have been most helpful to me and thousands more like me.
I have also started a project for Emma. A cute little crocheted hat.  I will be sharing that, and hopefully, the pattern with you all shortly. Until then, here's a great picture of William and Emma from our recent trip to Asheville, NC.  This double decker  was outside a quaint little tea room on Biltmore Ave. I believe that you can enjoy your tea and scones inside the bus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a cool place to visit. Congrats on clearing the clutter. I'll have to try FlyLady again; she's pretty overwhelming, lol.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home