<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Bad Puppies

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Bad Puppies

dog, puppy, pet, mixed breed
I have two little Chihuahua/Shih-tzu mix puppies named Brody and Julliette.  They are Brother and Sister, believe it or not. I know they look cute and all, but they are baaaad puppies.  They have learned to dig under the back yard fence and escape to the wide open reaches of our suburban neighborhood.  Little stinkers....so, in order to keep them in the yard, I have learned to spin on my drop spindle whilst I stand at the back door and make sure they stay in the yard.  Just look at them. You know they are wondering when I will look away.....not happening los pequenos malos!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home