<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Working on Blog Format

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Working on Blog Format

Hey Guys,

If you don't mind, go over here and tell me what you think of this template for my blog. I am thinking of moving it there and would like your input. I have a slightly different template I want to use, but it will cost me $15 bucks to enable the ability to edit CSS at Wordpress (unless any of you know a way around this - legally).

Thanks in advance:)

Ang

5 Comments:

Blogger hakucho said...

Your wordpress blog looks fine. Very crisp looking :) I'm not sure I'd spend S15.00 to change (edit) the template. I guess I'd rather spend that on yarn.
I'm guessing you're not happy with the new blogger. I've been having fun playing with the new blogger while I wait for my main blog switch to become possible.

happy knitting :)

6:20 PM  
Blogger Not An Artist said...

I like the new format! I'm all about the creative control, so I'd probably spring for the CSS editing access too. But I do think it is pretty nice as is.

7:41 PM  
Blogger KaKi said...

I like the new template. Is the $15 a one time cost? Can you then change it as much as you want? If so, I say go for it, but if you have to pay monthly or yearly, I don't know! But then I am pretty frugal!!! Whatever you do, I enjoy reading your blog!

8:04 PM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

It's certainly very clean-looking, but I like the flowered background. I agree with Kaki, if it's one-time, go for it, otherwise, I'm not so sure.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Thanks, girls:) Just the advice I needed.

Ang

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home