<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Thomas' Old Store

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Thomas' Old Store


Statuarys, Flags, and Stuff

I have never been inside this little store. It sits at an intersection of Sunset Lake Road, between Fuquay Varina and Holly Springs, N.C. I pass by this way, maybe, once or twice every month or so...only when I need to drive to Cary from where I work. Anyhoo, my heart warms naturally at each passing...not sure why, just quaint to me, I guess. Sort of a mini Artist Date...something to fill the well. Thought I'd share:)

1 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

That is very quaint. If you ever go inside, I hope you'll report on this store again.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home