<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Rhinebeck No More

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Rhinebeck No More

I have been signed-up for Stitchy McYarnpants' Rhinebeck Blogger Bingo for quite sometime. The idea is that everyone attending the Rhinebeck Fiber Festival could participate by either being a space on the card and/or playing the cards. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend, so my squares on cards will be replaced with names of new players. On the card called Both2, my name (angelarae) should be replaced with Brooke a.k.a 'Missy B.' On the card named Sat2, the name on my square should be replaced with Mel a.k.a 'Cabezalana.' Hope all players have a blast. Maybe next year for me:)

Ang

1 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

That sounds as though it would have been fun. I hope you're well.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home