<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Halcyon Yarn

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Halcyon Yarn


Just got my Halcyon Yarn Catalogue today and what a joy! I love all of my yarn catalogs, but this one is a visual treat. You can see it for yourself, here. Also, there is a review of their yarn shop at Knitter's Review. All I did was call, and they sent it out to me, free of charge. Very nice people:)
The shop is in Bath, Maine. They sell yarn for knitting, weaving and spinning supplies. They also had some nice patterns I have not seen before and some interesting yarns. For example, they carry a sock yarn called Step. It is treated with aloe vera and jojoba oils for your feet, and it lasts 40 washings! They also have a unique offering called 'yarn store in a box,' filled with sample cards and yarn info along with a $10 Gift Certificate toward your first purchase of $60 or more. Enjoy:)

( I know, I know....I'm an enabler!)

Ang

2 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

You enabler, you!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... thanks for sharing the link! I just had a look at their patterns and yummy, there's some delicious stuff there! I heard about this sock yarn with Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil before but never got round to actually finding it in a store - now, this must be something totally luxurious, imagine how our feet would love that! ;) Have fun with looking through the catalog - and with ordering! ;)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home