<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Fetching In Blue

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Fetching In Blue

Knitty's "Fetching" in Wool-Ease Sea Mist. I easily knit this up in about 4 1/2 hours, give or take, and was very happy with the way it turned out. The pattern is well written and easy to follow. For me, the finishing time works out to be about right for a full pair. I am nearly done with the second. This is one of my favorite colors, sort of a Robin's Egg blue. But they will be going to my Sis for her birthday in November....shhh! The Picot bind-off, around the fingers, is a new technique that I am pleased with, as well. I could see using it for other ribbed projects.

3 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Those are very, very pretty! I like your picot bind-off better than some others I have seen for this project. I must try these!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love the color and the bind off. Very nice!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so love your Fetching, how gorgeous! This is really the perfect pattern - quick, beautiful, satisfying - what more could a knitter ask for?

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home