<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Trailer Trash

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Trailer Trash




The Inspiration
Trailer Kitchen, Snead's Ferry












The Yarn

I'm thinking Log Cabin Rug with rag details for the kitchen...maybe a Courthouse Steps rug for the screened-in porch (it reminds me of a lighthouse light)...Navy and Natural.







Courthouse Steps Theme...see what I mean?

3 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

You're very ambitious! Re-decorating your home with hand-knits -- I'm impressed. I like the Courthouse Steps theme rug idea.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Thanks, but this is my mom's travel trailer in snead's ferry, nc. Sorry for the confustion!

Ang

12:08 PM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

I can't wait to see the rug! I think it will turn out great. The courthouse steps pattern will be great and those yarns look like they will work very well.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home