<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Magazine Alert!

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Magazine Alert!


Some of you may know that I merchandize magazines for a local distributor. I thought you might like to know that I just put out a new PIL booklet (you know, those little booklets sold at the cash register, often with recipes and crafts) called "Knitting For Babies." Check it out at your local Wal-Mart, Harris Teeter or Kroger. The patterns are really cute, my favorite being a inch worm head rest for the baby's car seat...too cute! I love my job! Please let me know if you find it via comment or email. Happy hunting!

Ang

4 Comments:

Blogger sgeddes said...

I'll look for it! The inch worm sounds really cute.

6:07 PM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

I'll look, but we don't have Harris Teeter or Kroger -- we have Safeway and Albertson's, they do have those racks at the register. Sounds cute!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat! I'll look too. Darn, I was just in W-M tonight too.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Sounds cool. I would love a job with magazines. I'm a total addict.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home