<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sonnet Knit-Along

This pattern by Kristi Porter, comes from Knitty.com and is knit sideways from left front around to right front so that there is very little piecing. Thought it might be fun to do as a knit along. The pattern is similar to the baby sweater 'Haiku', also at Knitty. If you want to join us knitting either one of these sweaters, please post a comment or email me.

Ang Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home