<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Thursday, March 16, 2006



City Market is one of our favorite places to hang out on the weekend. The cobblestone streets boast art galleries, a ceramic shop, several gourmet stores, restaurants and bars and my personal favorite, wonderful produce markets. Used as the local farmer's market from 1914-1957, the market was revitalized in 1988 to include shops and restaurants and art galleries and included adding mounted police. A old fashioned looking trolly bus runs Thursday–Saturday nights from 6:40 p.m. to 12:40 a.m., free of charge, linking City Market to other downtown locations.
The first friday of each month is known as First Friday. Shops, galleries, and restaurants are open from 6:00-9:00 pm with an outdoor band. Sometimes, galleries host openings with new artists who are onhand to discuss their work. Visit the City Market website for parking and event details as well as a shop directory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home