<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006


Hello all!

I must again apologize for neglecting to post last week, but I had the week from hell, (or should I say, a week from hell - there have been so many). All I can say is that I need all of your prayers. Thanks in advance.

Anyway, here is the long awaited pic of the finished Felted Fair Isle. I actually finished this very early Tuesday February 28.

Not my favorite of the pictures I took, (no, the camera is not out of focus) but this one shows the nice icords suggested by all of you. Aren't they nice?! Don't know if you can see it in this pic, but the bag did not show as much of the Fair Isle detail as I had hoped. I felted this longer than I should have, so some of the detail was lost. Still, I think it came out well and it grows on me the more I look at it. It is my handbag of choice for now and I have gotten complements on it. The top is more of a ruffle top, but I kind of expected that - you remember the error I made not having a size 8 circular (one size smaller than needle used for the rest of the bag) to finish this, so that's what I got - a ruffly top - oh well! Still pretty, I think.

I'll be posting more soon but I am out of time for now. Take care you guys and don't forget those prayers.

Angela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home