<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Thanks you guys!

Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas for my bag handles. Looks like it will be a thick icord(2) in black. I am "fairly" sick of fair isles as of this writing, but have now had my 2nd bourbon and Coke and should be good to go for a while. I only have about 8 rows to go, and I have now mastered the art of two fisted fair isles so things are much less tangly and are moving along faster. At this point, I am expecting to finish on time. (bourbon and Cokes notwithstanding) Hope all of you athletes out there are feeling as good as I am right now!

Happy stitching!

Angela

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, sometimes I love to indulge in drunken knitting, although I usually partake with a few friends and work on something I don't care about too much or something that doesn't require much dexterity, because I usually mess up a whole bunch, hah!

1:40 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Actually, I work better in a drunken state! ;->

Ang

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home