<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006


Sunrise Circle Jacket

Check out this Jacket! Most sweaters are knit from the bottom up (sometimes top down), but this clever cardigan is worked beginning at the wrist, up the sleeve and across the front with a series of decreases creating a cunning half-circle. Too coool! This is a free pattern in .pdf format. Visit Interweave to download and save. I promise that I will be knitting this soon! Maybe a different color....?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Hey Angela,
When you do start knitting this, come on over and join the knitalong at sunriseknitalong.blogspot.com!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home