<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Here's my little cutie, Emma, watching Cinderella in the lovely little cable number that was supposed to fit daddy but, I think, looks just lovely on her!! Done in Wool-Ease Natural. Sizing problem due to the fact that I did not account for the cables when casting on. Should have allowed more stitches.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home