<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006


New Book Alert!

Just what I need! A cool book of patterns to knit or crochet with one ball of yarn! This book is by Leigh Radford and there are 30 patterns included. This 'one' shall soon be on my bookshelf!

Ang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home