<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hey everyone! Kinda a grey day here in Raleigh. The weather has been strange-one day on the warm side, the next very cold. I should be sneezing and hacking very soon now. Heard that Lily Chin has a new show on the Oxygen Network called 'Stitchcraft.' My guess is that it will cover both knitting and crochet. The pilot airs Sunday, March 5th at 3:00 pm on Oxygen. I'm looking forward to seeing this. Lily always has great tips. I wonder how many of us knitters out there actually crochet as well. Post a comment! I'll be working on my sister's PDA case from the Stitch 'n Bitch Knitter's Handbook. She needs two, one for each PDA!(whatever!) Anyway, I have to make them different enough to tell them apart(she has two seperate territories and works very hard so I'm really just teasing-I'm jealous! Her's is better than mine and she has two!)Like I'd know what to do with two HP handheld computers! (Hey, maybe I could keep up with my yarn stash? Hmmm...A software for that purpose? Hmmm.....(Like I need another project?!!) Oh well! Back to my needles and yarn! Busy knitting day ahead. Hope all of you have a wonderful day!
Ang

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Ang :) Love you, your sister

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home