<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006


Here is the Felted Fair Isle Bag I will knit in the 2006 Knitting Olympics. I will be on the US Fair Isle Team. We will cast on the night of the Winter Olympics opening ceremonies on February 10th and must be finished before the flame goes out on February 26th. That's 16 days, and the project must be a challenge for us to finish in that amount of time. Think this will do the trick? I, personally, think I have lost my fricken mind! Check out the 2006 Olympic link on this site to get more details and enter the games. This particular pattern comes from Interweave Knits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Sandy, I am making you my official olympic knitting coach!!!
Thanks for all the encouragement:)
I am doing this back in Patton's Classic Marino. Some of the colors will be a little different, so it won't be an exact match, but I think it will look very nice with what I have. I got the pattern from Interweave Knits. They had a promotion in Jan. where people who subscribe to their newsletter could have access to a paid account for a month. That's where I found the pattern. So it is in January 2006 issue. I'll email you with more details if I can find them. Are you in the olympics, too? If so, what are you knitting?
Ang

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home