<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, January 23, 2006



Check out this cool knitted Carry-All! No yarn to buy! it's made from recycled plastic grocery bags! The pattern is on diynetwork.com and was featured on Vickie Howell's Knitty Gritty show. Knit on!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very different! Have you tried it yet? at least it wouldn't cost money. I don't have a lot of different color bags though.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home