<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Hello all you knitters out there and welcome to my hometown, Raleigh, N.C. We have a beautiful city, with plenty of art, theater, night-life and architecture. I grew up here, so I love it! There are many, many transplants to this area every year and have been since I was very young, so much so, that many of the locals
figure that there are more transplants than natives-54% to 33% consecutively:) We have two lys and several
Michaels and A.C.Moore-type craft stores. There are also a few in Chapel Hill and Durham which I have not yet visited. Will write a review for these lys soon.

Great Yarns - Ridge Rd. Raleigh, NC
Cozy, Inc. (no website) 9th St. Durham, NC Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home