<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, January 06, 2006


Hi Knit friends! Hope you are having a fabulous New Year! I started mine out by buying new yarn! Just what I need - more projects! This is a little TLC by Coats and Clark. Lovely cotton blend for my skateboard dude hats. How many of you out there have unfinished knitting projects, working on or not? What are they and what are your problems in finishing them, if any?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home