<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Wow! Hard to believe it has been close to a year since I posted an update to this blog. Life moves pretty fast, doesn't it? There have been some changes chez Angelarae, but I am sure most of you could say the same.

My husband's brain injury has pretty much had the usual impact on life, but I am happy to report that over the last 6 months we have finally found a helpful resource. The Brain Injury Association of NC has been invaluable and giving Hal and our family the support we have needed for so long, but just didn't know where to look.  We finally have answers to and validation for many of the behaviors and difficulties we have dealt with over the past several years and have also joined support groups which are useful for me and beneficial for Hal, especially helping him to understand and accept his limitations and weaknesses.

Emma and Will are growing quickly:0)




















Will is 17, now, a senior at Cary H.S. and Emma is 14, just starting CHS as a freshman...




















As for me, I have finally decided I need to get serious about my blogging.  I miss writing and interacting with all of you!  Social networking is fun, too, but it really hasn't taken the place of blogging for me. So, I am glad to be back! 

Now to brainstorm some cool blog posts! Got some great ideas, already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home