<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Forgive Me For Geeking Out....

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Forgive Me For Geeking Out....

...but I can't get over how much fun it is to create your own yarn from a large 2 oz. piece of lovely, creamy white, wool roving. I spun this clockwise (z twist) on my drop spindle and am not plying but knitting with it as a single. It is smooshy, and springy and I love it! The pattern pictured is the Swallowtail Shawl by Evelyn Clark, knitted with a size 4 circular.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Wow I can't believe you spun this on a drop spindle!! I have just got myself a wheel (blogged yesterday) but have yet to try it, if I can spin half as evenly as you have I shall be very satisfied.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home