<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Old Friend, New Friend

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Old Friend, New Friend

There have been many projects and designs displayed on this table....and lot's of happy memories, too!
But, weather and time have taken it's toll.  So my lovely table has been reduced to this....
Sad, but I am happy that I have an ingenuitive husband who, using the old frame, rebuilt a new table top.



I love it! The tiles on the outside edges are ceramic projects that Will and Emma made at various times in their art classes. It still needs a glaze coat, but, other than that, it is ready to go! So, as a first project for my new table....
This is a baby hat I made for one of my friends at church. It's called the Shell Stitch Beanie from Dainty Daisy and you can find the pattern here.  I hope Christie likes it!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How great that your hubby is so handy; the "new" table looks good! So does the baby hat!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Thanks, Del! The hat worked up really quickly. It's a great 'make today' baby gift.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home