<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Thanks...

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thanks...

Thanks to all of you for your input re: Wordpress and a possible new blog. Honestly, I like the new Blogger better than the old. But, I would like to change the look. Ann likes the flowerdy background, (I do,too) and you are all right-on as far as any cost involved. Per Wordpress, here's how it works:

"You can edit and save your stylesheet as often as you like; you can use uploaded images as backgrounds; you can modify an existing theme or start from scratch with the Sandbox theme. There is a CSS Customization forum where you can ask for help or give assistance to others.

Purchasing the upgrade entitles you to edit CSS on one blog for one year."

Meaning, I have to pay again one year from now should I wish to change templates again or do anything that requires me to edit CSS. Hmmm.

Typepad is another option, and I really like what I've seen so far. I set up a test blog so check that one out as well, if you have a little extra time. There is a whole lot more versatility and cool functions here. I'm tempted....

Livejournal is okay. It does allow customization with it's free service, but it has more of a MySpace feel to it...not what I was looking for. Here's a link to what that blog would look like.

Let me know what you think. You guys are valuable feedback for me:) Right now, I'm taking a nap...my head hurts.(go figure)

Ang



3 Comments:

Blogger hakucho said...

I'll be watching to see what you decide to do...I know I like some of the new features on the new blogger, but I haven't tried to convert my old blog template yet...so time will tell. I may feel differently later :)

Good luck!

3:46 PM  
Blogger monica said...

I am of no help, it is all I can do to understand blogger let alone compare it to another blogging sytem. Good luck to you

9:57 PM  
Blogger KaKi said...

Hey! I met with a woman named Janet at Barnes and Noble in Cary today to knit. We are looking at doing it again next week, are you interested???

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home