<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006


Here are the two baby items I have been
working on for the last couple of weeks.
The pink cardigan is Edith's Chunky Baby
Sweater - Hers is knit with 5 balls of Noro
Kuyeon Yarn (Beautiful yarn, but 7.95/skein) Mine was knit with Lion Brand Woolease and only required 3 skeins. I knit it up in 1 day and the total cost, with buttons, was $9.50$12.77 (buttons not on sale at lyc). That includes buttons. *I got 4 Beatrix Potter buttons for this sweater* very cute!

Her sweater: $71.40 w/needles and stitch holders
My sweater: $9.50 $12.77 w/yarn used as stitch holders and needles I had ( didn't have to buy 17 needles)

The bootie is made w/ Berocco Suede and Berocco Plush. They are very soft! Tried using other suede yarn but the gauge was all wrong. (FYI)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home