<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, February 13, 2006

One Hundred and One Things About Me.....(Okay 34 things, but whose counting). Obviously not me, because I see now that there are 35, not 34...

1.I love knitting.
2. I enjoy teaching others to knit.
3. When I teach knitting, I sometimes forget that too much information can be a bad thing. Curb your enthusiasm. Beginner's need to learn the cast on first! Cables and bobbles come much later!
4.I procrastinate too often.
5.I am a people person. Thank God for blogging, because I think I'd be really lonely otherwise.
6.I have 5 children. Each one is unique and wonderful!
7.I have been married to my DH for 21 years. Wow!
8.I am from the Raleigh/Durham area.
9.I love Dave Matthew's music, much to my teens' chagrin. They think he's okay, but have heard 'Satellite' one too many times.
10.I am 42 and have a college age(19) daughter. But I still think that I am young despite the grey hairs said daughter loves to count. I guess if she can still count them, there must not really be that many. Right???
11. I do color my hair. I used to use only semi-permenant color, but recently switched to permanent. When katie can count greys right after coloring, time to switch.
12.My favorite color is green. It used to be blue. I'm not sure why?
13.I love to write. Again, thank God for blogs!
14.I love Modern Library books. My husband has the majority, numbering close to 100 - I have 3. I'd rather spend my money on yarn.
15.Due to above obsessions, our dates usually end up at the bookstore, Reader's Corner, and at the local yarn shop-Great Yarns.
16.I believe wisdom resides in the heart, not the brain so much.
17.I try to spend each day letting those I love know how much I appreciate them in my life because you never know when you may not be able to tell them again.
18.I believe love is a decision. No such thing as falling out of love. You must make a decision to stop loving someone to really stop.
19.There is nothing more important than the loved ones in my life. As long as they are with me, I can survive anything.
20.My knitting completes me, so dont f!*@ with that!
21. My grandmother taught me to knit when I was about 10 years old.
22. I learned the basic knit and purl stitches, knit a few rows and did not pick it up again until I was 38. Now, I knit almost every day, and make a point to show my grandmother my accomplishments whenever I can. She always smiles.
23. I always have at least four or five projects going at the same time. This drives my husband crazy. When I point out the stacks of books in every corner of our room, he just grunts at me.
24. Did I mention that he collects other kinds of books, too?
25. Did I also mention that he reads alot of them? Boring stuff, too! Anyone else read about the history of 'old English' or Norse mythology? I think not.
26. If you do, please accept my apologies.
27.I so enjoy reading all of your blogs and sharing them with others. My DH thinks I am wasting my time. If he only knew!
28.I believe in God and Jesus.
29.I don't think this makes me intollerant, extremist, or by the way, perfect.
30. I love all people. I think this is what God wants me to do.
31. I have a very old cat named Spike. He's so smart. I am just waiting for him to speak to me one day.
32.I also have 2 other cats named Blondie and Boo Radley. My dogs are Darwin(beagle) and Zoe(terrier).
33.I worry more than I should.
34. I also weigh more than I should. I think these two things, worrying and eating too much, go together.
35.Think I'll post these as 1010 things about me....no one will read them all, right???(just kidding).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you Angie, Rebecca

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home