<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Free Knitting Pattern Blue Ridge Shawl

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, April 29, 2016

Free Knitting Pattern Blue Ridge Shawl

Hello, my Friends! I hope you are looking forward to a happy weekend ahead!
Today I want to share one of my paid patterns, Blue Ridge Shawl, free of charge!
As you know, I love to crochet, but I also love to knit. Blue Ridge is a great pattern to make as a gift because it's knit in worsted weight yarn and it was designed to be knit with one skein of Malabrigo Worsted or Manos Del Urugay Maxima.

Be sure that your gauge is correct when you begin this shawl. If you don't, one ball may not be enough to finish it!

Here's the link to the pattern...I hope you enjoy it!
Blue Ridge Shawl

Free one skein Knitting Shawl Pattern

Free one skein shawl knitting pattern



















307937570ddabf328a9317152e6d12f9eb48216f6a292c8c68


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home